[ModLib] PLAYS OF OSCAR WILDE 83.2 QUESTIONS

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Fri Sep 21 10:43:33 EDT 2018

Yes, that would appear to be the case. It would be nice to have more data;
your observation says it was present in 1938, I can confirm it was not
present in 1946, 1958, nor 1962. So was it removed in the #7 to #8
transition? Can anyone else give a report from a copy in the 1932 to 1941
date range?

It seems like the mention of a previously listed copy has no relevance,
unless I've missed something in regard to it.

ron