[ModLib] Emailing: 302.1 1646 Howard World's Great Operas 1st.jpg

John Wolansky johnwolansky at verizon.net
Thu Feb 2 16:59:40 EST 2017

Fellow collectors,
While prepping a book to offer on eBay, I noted a difference in the jacket.
In the jacket Scott has in his array, there is a light colored band at the
top.  The first I am looking at has no band, it is blue to the top of the
jacket.  I have another first and it also has no band at the top.  I have
two non-firsts and they both have the band at the top.  One of the
non-firsts refers to 388 titles like the first, but with Collette.  I wonder
if the non-banded jacket was only issued on the first ML edition and
subsequent editions had no band.
What do other collects have?
John