[ModLib] Finding a local collector

William King mdterp1984 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 19:04:20 EDT 2017

Richard,

I saw your email and thought I would introduce myself.  I have been reading
and collecting Modern Library books since I was a senior in high school. My
girlfriend at the time bought me a copy of Wuthering Heights as a Christmas
gift and so it starts.

I grew up in the Washington DC area and scoured the local used book stores
and college bookstores for ML editions.  I started collecting the flex
editions about 10 years ago and focus on them now.  I have purchased quite
a few through eBay.  I follow several sellers on eBay such as Sharon
Biederman who lives in the DC suburbs.

I moved to Vermont a few years ago and have found used book stores up here
a rare commodity.

Drop me a line if you like.  I can be reached at mdterp1984 at gmail.com

Best Regards

Bill King