[ModLib] Old Modern Library Bookcases - Value?

John Krygier jbkrygier at owu.edu
Wed Sep 28 12:23:43 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Chuck Valverde (email below) forwarded photographs of two old Modern Library
book cases. I believe he intends to auction them off and is curious if anyone has
a guess at a value (or any other information). I have seen newer ML book cases,
probably from the 1960s, but these look much earlier.

Take a guess at a value and I will pass along to Mr. Valverde.

John K.