[ModLib] The Great Gulliver Debate

Chad Bernu skinnygypsy at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 15:18:35 EDT 2016

I'm going with a trimmed jacket. Not only is the front graphic not centered vertically it is also off horizontally. If I'm not mistaken, which is happening increasingly often, standard 7's are shorter and narrower which would account for the front graphic shifting up (could have been down) and right. Excuse me if this point has already been made.
Chad