[ModLib] Odd gullivers travel jacket

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Mon Sep 26 14:44:41 EDT 2016

Hi John,

We have a report of the pictorial flex jacket for Gulliver as late as
1939, so if this were a #7 size jacket they would have done a redesign of
the jacket for a size that was going away, and for a binding that was not
changed yet but soon to be changed.

We have no idea when the book was bound, it could have been 1940.  I still
say it was leftover #7 stock using the new larger jacket; why change the
jacket to the new format but not the binding?

Further data coming which will allow a better comparison....

ron