[ModLib] Odd gullivers travel jacket

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Sun Sep 25 17:58:11 EDT 2016

I don't recall seeing a jacket trimmed to fit a smaller format book, but
wouldn't be surprised if it happened.  Certainly there are many cases of
books sheets being trimmed to the binding.

The fact that this is a 1940 jacket would support the ML trimming it to
fit the #7 binding.  But, I can also see someone trying to make a jacketed
flex out of spare parts.  Can you tell if that jacket is a standard #8
size in other respects?

ron