[ModLib] Odd gullivers travel jacket

Matt Jenkins mattjenkins37 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 13:25:55 EDT 2016

It is hard to tell because of all the chipping at the top but it appears to be trimmed.
The dimensions of the book are 6 3/4 by 4 1/2.
There is no list of books in the back.

Do you think someone trimmed this down or was it the publisher that did it?
Have you ever seen any other books like this?

Matt

Sent from my iPhone