[ModLib] Camus / Notebooks 1935 - 1942

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Sat Oct 29 08:10:57 EDT 2016

Chad,

I wasn't questioning the print date of your book; my copy is the same
(Fall 1964).  I was wondering how you determined that 352 is a Fall 1964
title, viz. that it was not printed in Spring 1964 without Dewey in the
list.  I don't think it was a Spring title, given how many Fall 1964
copies I've seen, but I don't know that for sure. Is there information
that you have indicating when it was released?

ron