[ModLib] Camus / Notebooks 1935 - 1942

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Thu Oct 27 16:53:51 EDT 2016

Hi John,

Thanks for checking. I've got the same two in a type k jacket at $1.95.
No others. The Twenty German Poets was initially released in type k, and
that was in 1963.  I suspect the first editions of 349 and 352 have $2.45
prices, meaning that is not likely a point to be used to distinguish true
firsts.  Thus, the first has a price of $2.45, but a price of $2.45 does
not necessarily mean it is a first.

With 352, there is at least a book list provided in the back of the book.
I don't know if this title is spring or fall though.

ron