[ModLib] Camus / Notebooks 1935 - 1942

John Wolansky johnwolansky at verizon.net
Thu Oct 27 15:42:32 EDT 2016

Nein.
But while looking for the answer to your question, I noted $2.45 was the
overwhelming price on k jackets.  Doing a quick search for k jackets I found
only two jackets with prices other than $2.45.  341.1, Twenty German Poets
and 168.2, Great Modern Short Stories both have $1.95.  Now, I have quite a
few clipped k jackets, but I was surprised at how few prices other than
$2.45 I had.
JWOL