[ModLib] MODERN LIBRARY 007.1 THE RED LILY BY FRANCE

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Thu Oct 6 13:50:41 EDT 2016

This is definitely a ModLib entry error. Toledano does not mention an intro or forward for this title, there is no mention of it on Barry Neavill’s  INTRODUCTIONS TO MODERN LIBRARY BOOKS, 1917-1985  [ http://www.modernlib.com/General/introIndex.html ], and my own copy lacks a forward.

Even though I firmly believe that no evidence of existence is NOT evidence of nonexistence, I’m removing the comment from the BookNotes.Thanks to John Wolansky for finding this, and also for reporting the binding and DJ styles.