[ModLib] MODERN LIBRARY 007.1 THE RED LILY BY FRANCE

John Wolansky johnwolansky at verizon.net
Thu Oct 6 09:47:17 EDT 2016

I recently acquired a copy of this title and noted the website notes
indicate "Intro author:  Foreword by Creighton Gilber".  My copy does not
have an intro.  I checked two jacketless firsts and neither have an intro.
Anyone have a copy with an intro by Gilber?  My recent acquisition refers to
159 titles on the jacket back and dates to spring 1929 based on the volumes
listed.

For Scott, this copy has a 5 binding and d jacket, neither of which are
noted in your schedule of jackets and bindings observed by book.

John