[ModLib] Exploration series?

Bill Hornick willthemad at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 18:39:44 EDT 2016

Bryan,
I collect all the ML paperback series.  Many of them started with a hardback issue.  Grant's Memoirs in the War series has a book club edition in hardback.
The Food series has three hardbacks I believe.  Some titles in different series are very difficult to find or go for high prices (e.g., The Making of 2001 in the Movies series).
Bill