[ModLib] ModernLib New Feature: ML Chronicles Series

John Wolansky johnwolansky at verizon.net
Sun Jul 10 07:44:44 EDT 2016

Excellent work.  I have the first 14 in what I think are firsts.  I stopped
collecting because the change in format from translucent to opaque left me
uncertain as the nature of firsts having seen later printing with the opaque
jackets.  I can now confirm my holdings status and maybe continue with the
collecting.
John Wolansky