[ModLib] Review Copy Insert for 18th Century Plays

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Mon Jul 4 19:04:32 EDT 2016

I love these little pieces of ephemera. I seldom see them pop up, but they always delight me.

Which may say something about my life (such as it is).

> On Jul 4, 2016, at 3:57 PM, Bill Hornick <willthemad at aol.com> wrote:
>
> Scot,
> I have two or three review slips like John Wolansky's in ML Regular titles.  I do not, however,  recall which titles offhand.
> Bill

"I think politics is very similar to show business. I just think in show business we have better outfits." -- RuPaul