[ModLib] College Editions paperbacks

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Fri Jan 29 13:05:06 EST 2016

Hi Darrell,

Olmsted's Cotton Kingdom is G099.1 in the giant series (1969-1970).  We've
assigned T112.1 to that title in the MLCE.  (T104 was the last number
assigned to MLCEs; subsequent titles only had an ISBN.)

Everyone,

The MLCE index is now updated and complete.  Let me know if anything is
missing.  There is nothing indicating which titles are unique to the MLCE
(or have unique material contained within).

http://modernlib.com/Identifiers/titleIndexMLCEs.pl

ron