[ModLib] College Editions paperbacks

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Thu Jan 28 13:43:41 EST 2016

Hi Robert,

That list was (and still is) incomplete, I probably should have noted
that.  After some work on it this morning, it is accurate through the end
of the assigned T#s.  T104 was the last numbered.  Barry numbered the 14
titles that followed from 105 through 118, and we'll use that same
assignment.  Those final fourteen should be listed in the next day or so.

This project is still at the beginning; there are no images or really much
information at all listed.  Yet.

The image for T76 came through fine, we'll use it for that title.  Thanks!

(The Picasso came in two different binding formats... check which one you
have, or maybe you already did.)

ron