[ModLib] College Editions paperbacks

robert watling rewatlingjr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 12:42:35 EST 2016

On 1/28/2016 5:00 AM, Ron Holl wrote:
> You didn't miss the MLCE page, it isn't published yet (as it is not
> complete).  The project went dormant about a year ago.
Hi Folks,
I find I only have four of these editions but one of them is not on the
list: The Philosophy of Hegel. T76. Scan attached. I do have two regular
paperbacks of which I am fond: Truman Capote and Pablo Picasso. I'm not
as serious a collector as some. I just pick up what I like. I have
enough now that I can be fairly picky about condition and DJ. Any way,
hope this is a minor contribution. Thanks to all for all the hard work.

Robert Watling
Portland, Oregon

--
Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is
because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery