[ModLib] Update: MLCE and O'Neill (was Re: College Editions paperbacks)

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Thu Jan 28 08:29:53 EST 2016

Important Update:

These three plays in T91:
 - A Touch of the Poet
 - Hughie
 - A Moon for the Misbegotten

are NOT available in the three volume set.  After hitting send, I realized
the error.  So everyone needs to get that T91.  It is a 1967 title.

Eugene O'Neill in the Modern Library is covered here:
http://modernlib.com/Identifiers/EugeneONeill.htm

(Side note: Everyman's Library did not publish any O'Neill plays, that I
am aware of.)

ron