[ModLib] College Editions paperbacks

Bill Hornick willthemad at aol.com
Wed Jan 27 21:32:46 EST 2016

On the ML website, under Barry's Bindery, there are short articles on the College Editions.
Also, at one time Barry made available via email a copyrighted list of the College Editions with annotations such as sewn or perfect bindings, dates of publications and T-number if used.
Perhaps if you contact him, the list may still be available.