[ModLib] College Editions paperbacks

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 18:32:17 EST 2016

The college editions are sort of a distant unmentioned cousin. They are no longer even published by Random House - they were sold to (McMillan?).  The only comment I remember reading by any ML collector is that they are ubiquitous and not very collectible. I believe that comment was in Henry Toledano's price guide 1998.
Darrell