[ModLib] (no subject)

John Wolansky johnwolansky at verizon.net
Fri Feb 5 08:29:21 EST 2016

I believe Henry Toledano mentioned in his guide the occasional printing or binding error.  I have Buckram bound copy with a Salinger’s Nine Stories cover but a Basic Works of Cicero block.  I also have an Aristoteles’s Rhetoric and Poetics cover with Conrad’s Lord Jim block.   I recall having a regular binding with two sets of endpapers, both front and back.  Somewhere I have a copy of a jacket where the list on the inverse is printed upside down. And, I recall having a copy with the block bound upside down.  Seems these curiosities, while not commonplace, can be found.

John