[ModLib] 70 year old College Bookstore Jacket

john peterson jpetersonlhi at frontier.com
Mon Aug 8 15:34:26 EDT 2016

At our local library today, I paid 25 cents for an old college algebra book, just for the Campus book store-supplied jacket (see attached scan).  While the jacket didn’t have a dat, the book had a mimeographed Fall, 1946 course outline folded and stuck between the pages.  It seems to show that ML was a leading product in Campus Books Stores back then.  (Michigan State College didn’t become Michigan State University until 1955.)

John Peterson