[ModLib] Olde Boswell Life of Johnson

John Wolansky johnwolansky at verizon.net
Sun Apr 17 11:17:16 EDT 2016

Bill,

Here is a link to the page on Scott’s site that has some background and photos on the British editions if you have not seen it.  I have been collecting ML seriously for seventeen years and have found only two in my searching.  And that covers bookstores from DE and MD through PA, NJ, NY and through New England to Maine.  I would certainly love to find a few British Giants from the 1930’s.  More than that I can’t add, but perhaps others can add something more.

http://www.modernlib.com/Identifiers/britJW/britClink.html

John