[ModLib] 1920's Buckrams

Terry Seymour tseymour at ptd.net
Tue Nov 24 08:19:11 EST 2015

Of course I'm lurking. But since I have not seen an ML library binding I can't contribute much. I will say that the EML library bindings were very successful, far beyond what the inventors had foreseen. The original thought was that libraries would buy these sturdier volumes. In fact, they became very popular with readers because they were so much easier to handle. I suspect most libraries did NOT buy these bindings, preferring the cheaper cloth version.
When I want to read an EML volume I always pull down a library binding, knowing that no harm will come to it.
Terry