[ModLib] 1920's Buckrams

john peterson jpetersonlhi at frontier.com
Mon Nov 23 10:29:48 EST 2015

Thanks for your response, Brian.  All of mine have the Bernhard Endpapers, and all seem to have cloth reinforcement strips under the EPs that bridge the cover and book.  I don’t have any idea about answers to your questions, but I’ll keep my eye out for a damaged early Buckram for autopsy purposes.

John P.

P.S.  I love the picture of your ML Buckram collection on Scot’s website.  To me, they look more impressive than the regulars with DJs.