[ModLib] Second Try: Faux Gatsby and ML Ripper

Roger Lathbury lathbury at gmu.edu
Sun Nov 8 14:16:59 EST 2015

As you can see from the message below, I tried to do people wanting a facsimile cover for the Modern Library Great Gatsby a favor by scanning (in four files, 2 for front, 2 for back) the jacket on my copy. Alas, the scans resulted in an e-mail so large that it was blocked ("Message body is too big: 10983068 bytes with a limit of 3000 KB). I don't know whether anyone is interested, but if you are, please send an e-mail to <lathbury at gmu.edu> and I will load the files so you can make yourself a facsimile of the 1934 Modern Library jacket for Gatsby. Details below. I scanned the reverse of the jacket too, since that seems to be of interest to this group.

Best,

Roger Lathbury