[ModLib] ML site down -- don't panic

Thomas Dichter tspdich at gmail.com
Tue May 26 07:03:25 EDT 2015

Dear Scott,  Thanks for the alert.  Thought you might be interested to
learn that while in Dublin two weeks ago I went into an antiquarian
bookstore and a ML copy of Dubliners (not a first) with a pristine cover
was priced at 75 euros.  Isn't that a bit over the top?
Also, can you help me out. I hate to be a nuisance but I have changed my
email and the last time I needed help getting listed on the ML mailing
list.  My new email will be "sdianedichter at gmail.com"   Have you a way to
get it changed?  I appreciate any help you can give me. I love this site!
 Susan