[ModLib] SANTAYANA 224.2 ERROR

Robert Sanger rsanger at sangerswysen.com
Sat May 9 21:22:17 EDT 2015

650 or 596; maybe that's close enough if the text is interesting. One of Santana's famous aphorisms is:  "Those who speak most of progress measure it by quantity and not by quality."

But we can also ask if anyone at Random House learned from this mistake or were they doomed to repeat it?

<smile>

Best to all,

Bob Sanger

Robert Sanger
SANGER SWYSEN & DUNKLE
[http://c284112.r12.cf1.rackcdn.com/1349894288/SSDlogoRGB95compressed.jpg]
rsanger at sangerswysen.com<mailto:rsanger at sangerswysen.com>
[http://c284112.r12.cf1.rackcdn.com/work.gif](805) 962-4887
[http://c284112.r12.cf1.rackcdn.com/fax.gif](805) 963-7311
www.sangerswysen.com<http://www.sangerswysen.com>

125 East De La Guerra Street, Suite 102
Santa Barbara CA 93101

The information in this transmission including all accompanying documents is confidential and legally privileged under the attorney/client privilege and the work product doctrine. The transmission is intended solely for the use of the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure or taking any action in reliance or based on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error please call Sanger Swysen & Dunkle at (805) 962-4887.