[ModLib] BENJAMIN FRANKLIN'S AUTOBIOGRAPHY

DAVID ROHDE davidfrohde at hughes.net
Mon Mar 23 13:57:10 EDT 2015

Hi, Barry and all

Thanks very much for such a quick and interesting reply.

Makes sense for sure!!

RE my Binding 8 with “Illustrated Modern Library” - its end papers are Kent, light gray.

I will keep my eye out for the others.

Any idea about the Price Guide entry of Goodman (for Franklin data)? And then of course, why are not the variations listed of Commager w/ and w/p his position at Columbia listed?  Just curious.

David