[ModLib] BENJAMIN FRANKLIN'S AUTOBIOGRAPHY

Art Marshall amarshall at berrydunn.com
Mon Mar 23 12:41:15 EDT 2015

"It would be interesting to know how many IML titles are known to exist ?in regular ML bindings --?examples in my collection are the Longfellow and Whitman."

Copies in my collection include Famous Ghost Stories and my favorite - Don Quixote, which I bought for $1.00 at a yard sale and didn't even realize that I had an illustrated version until I got back home with the book. You can imagine my pleasure at that discovery!

Art Marshall
Portland and Bethel, Maine