[ModLib] A LITTLE HELP ON BOOKCASES FROM IKEA, PLEASE ...

John Wolansky johnwolansky at verizon.net
Fri Jun 19 09:21:10 EDT 2015

Some time ago a subscriber on this list mentioned bookcases at Ikea that
accommodated the leatherette sized Modern Library books quite nicely.  I
recall having looked at the Ikea site at that time and identified the
bookcases.  BUT, now that I am about to drive to the Ikea in Conshohocken,
PA, I can't find the brand and size on line.

Could the individual post the brand and dimensions of the bookcases they
referred to?

Thanks,

JWOL