[ModLib] Expect Possible ModernLib Outage Tonight

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Sat Jun 13 18:37:41 EDT 2015

Hi Folks,

ModernLib is changing its internet host tonight. This means that you may not be able to connect to ModernLib sometime over the next 24 hours as domain name servers around the world catch up to our new address. (You’re liable to get a notice saying that the site can’t be found or doesn’t exist or is infested with 3rd world demons or some such.) The address is a technical one that will be transparent to you;  just keep using ModernLib.com as you always have and you’ll be fine.

After the move, please let us know of any odd behavior (the website’s, not your own).

Thanks for understanding.

"I think politics is very similar to show business. I just think in show business we have better outfits." -- RuPaul