[ModLib] New Veblen Variation Discovered -- new Tole# assigned

Brian LeMasters brianlemasters at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 19:15:25 EST 2015

Scot,
Wonder of Wonders.  I have both 63.2 and 63.3 in the buckram binding.  I
just though I was being a nut having two volumes of the same binding (B1),
but I have not noticed this difference yet because I have not cataloged
them.
63.2 has the "running torchbearer" title page and 63.3 shows the fujita
design on the title page.  Every other point is as listed above.

My 63.3 has a Spring 1967 catalog bound in - no surprise as that is the
latest catalog in any buckram.  There is a hand written date in the book of
2/70, though, which makes it one of the latest buckrams that I own.  Later
printing, I am sure.
Thanks for the info!
Brian