[ModLib] Interesting PBW Jacket (Plato)

John Peterson jpetersonlhi at frontier.com
Thu Feb 26 15:55:23 EST 2015

Ron,

Of the 19 or so Woodcut titles I have, only the Republics have book lists on
the rear flap.  All the others have either an author bio or blurb.  I guess
they assumed that someone who bought Plato's Republic was a philosophy wonk
and could be enticed to buy works of other Philosophers.  Unlike the
Middlemarch woodcut, my other woodcuts w/blank pages (New Grub Street,
Claudius the God and Republic) all have a price on the inside front flap of
the DJ.

John