[ModLib] Interesting PBW Jacket (Plato)

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Thu Feb 26 13:03:02 EST 2015

Hi John,

Thanks for the information!

The book lists likely changed due to new woodcuts being issued between
your different copies.

Another interesting note: the type q jacket you sent an image of with the
barcode and EAN does not have the "story of the ML" text on the back.  So
the woodcuts had the jacket back changed to blank.

Looking back at your original message, when you referred to an earlier
woodcut Republic as a PBW there was something else you mentioned: you said
it had blank end papers, just like the PBWs.  Could this woodcut with
blank end papers have been a book club edition?

ron