[ModLib] Interesting PBW Jacket

John Peterson jpetersonlhi at frontier.com
Thu Feb 26 07:52:18 EST 2015

I have this copy of Plato.  $15.50 price, designed endpapers.  I also have
the same title in an earlier PBW, $7.95 price , blank endpapers.  The two
books have slightly different booklists on back flap.  The only other
difference of note is that the later copy has a print number on the verso of
the title page  (98765).  The earlier PBW example does not.  I wonder if all
PBWs with a bar code/13 digit ISBN have a print number (as do later ML's)?

John Peterson