[ModLib] We still have a few Plain Brown Wrapper DJs missing

Gordon Barrick Neavill neavill at wayne.edu
Tue Feb 3 11:55:58 EST 2015

Scot,

I can supply scans of five if these -- let me know your preferences for scans .  The ones I don't have are Education of Henry Adams and Proust, Swann's Way .

I have a question for you: I'm pretty sure I've seen a paperback version of George Eliot's Middlemarch with the Alcorn woodcut used for the hardbound printing -- same Giant format as the hardcover.  Do you know anything about that?

All the best,