[ModLib] IML Don Quixote in regular ML Binding

Art Marshall amarshall at berrydunn.com
Sun Aug 16 08:05:51 EDT 2015

Hi John and Chad:

My IML Don Quixote is in the same Spring 1948 DJ (334 titles with Aquinas but no Dickinson), is in green boards with black title field and top stain with blank endpapers (as are my other IML Don Quixote's) and does mention Parkway. Sounds like the same book as originally printed, just with newer plain boards and a regular DJ.

Art