[ModLib] Intro to Aristotle, 248.1

david rohde davidfrohde at hughes.net
Sat Aug 8 23:37:05 EDT 2015

Hello Everyong

I have checked my Inventory and have pulled my 248's from the shelf. This is what I have in my collection.
Hope this helps

David

Without "RIKI" on jacket: Without “RIKI” on jacket, I have the flwg: Binding 8, type i jacket, price clipped, 362 title s
Binding 8, type i jacket, $1.65 price, 379 titles, 1957 Binding 8, type i jacket, price clipped, 388 titles
Binding 8, type i jacket, 380 titles, 1958
Binding 8, type i jacket, 403 titles, 1961
Binding 8, type i jacket, $1.95 price

With "RIKI" on jacket: With “RIKI” on the jacket, I have: Binding 8, type i jacket, price $1.95, 415 titles
Binding 8, type h(4) jacket, $1.10 price, 322 titles, 1947
Binding 8, type i jacket, 408 titles, 1962
Binding 11, type i jacket, $2.45 price