[ModLib] Intro to Aristotle, 248.1

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Sat Aug 8 17:21:34 EDT 2015

Hi Chris,

I didn't get a link in your message, but a search on ABE revealed a couple
jackets with "RIKI" printed almost exactly the same.  That is it!  Well
done.

It is odd that only this title, and only part of the time, had that text.
The other Aristotle jackets look the same (which is mostly the bust of
Aristotle), but no "RIKI" indication.  At least, not yet that we have
found.

Thanks!

ron