[ModLib] Intro to Aristotle, 248.1

Christopher Brennan brennanboatbuilding at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 13:29:38 EDT 2015

Hi Ron,
Not sure if you have an answer to this but is it possible the dust jacket
was designed by Riki Levinson? Here is a link to a dust jacket design by
Riki Levinson according to AbeBooks. Click on the photo, zoom in, and on
the lower right hand side you'll see RIKI printed vertically.
And my Aristotle falls in line... Fall '63, 10/i, with RIKI.
Thanks!
Chris

*Chris Brennan*

*Brennan Boatbuilding*