[ModLib] Modernism, Middlebrow and the Literary Canon - the Modern Library Series, 1917-1955

Lise Jaillant l.jaillant at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 08:37:38 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am pleased to announce the publication of my book on the Modern Library
series - with chapters on Woolf's Mrs Dalloway, Joyce's A Portrait of the
Artist as a Young Man, Faulkner's Sanctuary,...

I hope it will be a valuable resource for collectors of Modern Library
books.

More information and to read the introduction:
http://www.pickeringchatto.com/modernlibrary

And to recommend the book to your librarian, click here:
http://www.pickeringchatto.com/recommend-to-your-librarian?srcid=1780

Pickering & Chatto also offers a generous 25% discount for pre-orders
(valid until 30 October). Use discount code MMLC25 at checkout when
ordering via the website. Please note that the discount applies only to
hardback copies.

Feel free to contact me at L.Jaillant at uea.ac.uk

Best wishes,
---
Dr Lise Jaillant

Lecturing Fellow | University of East Anglia | School of Literature, Drama
& Creative Writing

Humboldt Research Fellow | Universitat Leipzig

Modernism, Middlebrow and the Literary Canon in The Modern Library Series,
1917–1955 : Forthcoming in Pickering & Chatto’s “Literary Texts and the
Popular Marketplace” series http://www.pickeringchatto.com/modernlibrary