[ModLib] Irwin Shaw, The Young Lions (kraft paper dj 1982)

Gordon Barrick Neavill neavill at wayne.edu
Mon Nov 3 19:08:10 EST 2014

I have a question about the flap text of the 1982 edition of Shaw's The Young Lions in the Kraft paper jacket.  My copy contains a typo in the front flap text, 8 lines from the end, where the text states, "The Young Lions takes place bestween [sic] 1938 and 1945 . . ."  My copy has the retail price $7.95 printed at the top of the jacket flap.

Was the typo ever corrected in later printings?

Thanks,

Gordon B. Neavill
Associate Professor
Wayne State University