[ModLib] LUST FOR LIFE -THE NOVEL OF VINCENT VAN GOGH - SPINE 7 w/ Blank End Papers

DAVID FARRAGUT ROHDE davidfrohde at hughes.net
Fri Mar 21 21:17:47 EDT 2014

In cataloging my Modern Library Editions, I came across LUST FOR LIFE -THE NOVEL OF VINCENT VAN GOGH, by Irving Stone, with a Foreword by the Author.
(Copyright 1934, by Irving Stone, Foreword Copyright, 1939, by Random House, Inc..  First Modern Library Edition 1939.

It is of Spine 7. but the endpapers are blank, vice Kent, as cited in Henry's Guides.

Can anyone tell me why this edition has blank end paper and not Kent?

Again, if the answer to this question is published on Scot's outstanding website, I apologize.  But I am continuing to search.

With Regards, and thank you again

David