[ModLib] Modern Library College Editions

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Sat Mar 15 14:55:32 EDT 2014

Does anyone collect the Modern Library College Editions?  I'm gathering
some information on them, and am interested if there are any experts in
this ML collecting branch.

Barry, years ago you provided an MLCE checklist in the ML Collector.  Do
you have an electronic copy of that which you can share?  We'd like to add
that information to the database.  I only have paper checklists from the
lists inside the books (and on the back of the books).

Thanks.

ron