[ModLib] Whitman (097) title change

robert watling jr. rewatlingjr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 11:50:45 EDT 2014

My copy of Poems is a style 3 binding, hence too early. My copy of Leaves
is a Blumenthal, hence too late. Sorry. I also was not aware that Poems
and Leaves of Grass were the same text. Thanks.

Robert Watling Jr.
Portland, Oregon

--
Old and sick final years over a hundred
face brown head white content with mountain life

Cold Mountain (Han Shan) (2012-12-18)

---