[ModLib] ML Collection

John Wolansky johnwolansky at verizon.net
Mon Jun 30 10:31:54 EDT 2014

Peter,

I am always disappointed  to learn of a fellow collector leaving the fold.
Especially one with such a comprehensive collection.

Please tell us about your collection efforts.  How long have you been
collecting?  What started you collecting ML?  How did you go about
collecting? To have collected such a comprehensive collection, I suspect you
started well before eBay became the rage.  Please share the secrets of your
success.  I am one volume short of a complete regular collection (I think,
but with the variations Scott continues to cook up, I am not certain) and I
have a complete Giant collection (reasonably sure).

John