[ModLib] What other series?

Bill Hornick willthemad at aol.com
Sun Jun 29 23:06:55 EDT 2014

Bryan,
You can find a listing of Regular bindings #15 and #16 and Giant bindings #G8 and #G9 on the inverse of the dust jackets of bindings #16 and #G9 respectively.
These are the bindings that have the woodcut images on the dj cover.  A listing of these woodcuts is available at http://scribblemonger.com/mla/ML Woodcuts.htm.

Be aware that Regular #17 and Giant #G10 titles can have many varieties of dust jackets and content.  Some of the first-edition dust jackets were in print only a few months.  Some also exist in true Book Club editions.  Be prepared to be overwhelmed.  By the way, Regular style #18 and Giant #G11 now exist.  Plus there are several unique bindings in the Giants.
Bill